Roles and Responsibility.
- Working with clients and account team to understand client’s business objectives and advertising strategy
- Liaising with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns
- Applying detailed knowledge of media owners in a range of geographical locations
- Thinking creatively about ways to represent particular clients
- Undertaking research using specialist industry resources
- Researching and analysing data to translate ideas into a quantifiable task
- Competitor review analysis
- Identifying target audiences and analysing their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
- Presenting strategies, rationales, and media cost schedules to clients in timely and proper manner/ template.
- Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective time spans and locations
- Generating meeting contact reports and filing these in an orderly fashion
- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites, TV, radio etc.
- Managing client relationships to ensure respect and trust in your judgment
- Complete administrative tasks as assigned in a timely manner.
-At least 5 years experience in a similar position.