- Be a digital evangelist, championing the use of digital technology and practices to engender a digital mindset
- Build, evaluate and implement digital strategies.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO for client websites.
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure we’re investing in the right tools and resources
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies for pitches.
- Plan and manage automated marketing campaigns.
- Drive value for the organization through business development.
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyse customer and user data.
- Build, manage and grow a team of copywriters, designers, and community managers.
- Engage with clients and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communication science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
- Google certification will be a bonus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in an agency and in a similar role.
- Proven track record of leading successful digital campaigns.
- Understand core business processes and associated technical solutions.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking forward.
- Experience managing and leading a digital team
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills