SKILLS + COMPETENCIES
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in Advertising experience in an agency with growing expertise in client service and account management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
- Ability to cope with pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, and advertising.
- Initiates and maintain communication and collaboration with clients and creative teams
- Consult with client on creative briefs requirements and drafts briefs to the internal teams (media & creative)
- Develop monthly social media content calendars.
- Monitoring brief output and progress and keeping in contact with clients and internal teams
- Develop weekly contact, status, and competitor review reports.
- Works on monthly activity reports.
- Interfaces with client team contacts and internal teams
- Identifies and proposes ways to advance team, client, and company goals
- Provides sound judgment and problem-solving skills as client issues arise
- Proactively seeks and sharing relevant information with colleagues and clients
- Proactively assists team members as needed
- A team player who works for the success of everyone
- Manages deadlines while paying attention to detail
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Supports the team with research, insights and market intelligence on clients
- Supports the business in managing organic growth and driving new business
- Ensures all key client deliverables are delivered in a timely fashion
- Supports multiple accounts as and when required
- Demonstrates understanding and interest in client’s business
- Demonstrates creative and strategic thinking
- Is a confident communicator
- Ability to support business in identifying new business opportunities
- Knowledge of financial processes – budget reconciliation, invoicing, contract completion and LPOs
- Supports Agency and client in compiling and entering a team for industry awards
- Has knowledge and understanding of client contract and is responsible for compilation of monthly activity reports
- Support the business in identifying incremental business opportunities on current accounts