SKILLS + COMPETENCIES
• 1-2 years of full-time experience in Advertising experience in an agency with growing
expertise in client service and account management.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, and fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
• Ability to cope with pressure and work with tight deadlines.
• Positive attitude with a proactive approach
• Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, and advertising.
• Initiates and maintain communication and collaboration with clients and creative
• Consult with client on creative briefs requirements and drafts briefs to the internal
teams (media & creative)
• Develop monthly social media content calendars.
• Monitoring brief output and progress and keeping in contact with clients and internal
• Develop weekly contact, status, and competitor review reports.
• Works on monthly activity reports.
• Interfaces with client team contacts and internal teams
• Identifies and proposes ways to advance team, client, and company goals
• Provides sound judgment and problem-solving skills as client issues arise
• Proactively seeks and sharing relevant information with colleagues and clients
• Proactively assists team members as needed