· Responsible for achieving the overall departmental goals, objectives and execution.
· Develops and oversees all digital marketing strategies and programs to achieve business objectives for our clients ensuring that they are well thought out, insightful (data driven) and bear the right measurement indicators.
· Executes and delivers on clients’ digital/ online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forward through key marketing channels.
· Responsible for preparing and monitoring the Client’s Digital media plans, online budgets, scheduling and implementation.
· Responsible for the Departmental Business Development and achieving set monthly targets.
· Leads in presentations and pitches alongside other agency staff, to try and win new business for the agency.
· Manages all client communication to drive leads and ensure thorough gap analysis and appropriate support to correct performance within cost effective targets.
· Reviews technologies and explores new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to enable Agency to effectively deliver its communication and business objectives.
· Reviews the performance of all online properties and campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are met and managed to ensure ROI is attained at all times.
· Collaborates closely with the team to conceptualize, co-create and execute digital campaigns.
· Responsible for charting the digital teams’ growth and development by setting specific KPIs and monitoring their performance through regular appraisals.
· Checks all digital reports, analyses social performance and gives suggestions on improvement.
· Regularly trains existing Clients and staff and shares updates on the latest digital trends.